Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.943 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,205 (17,187元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Turku costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)