Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.697 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,331 (Bs 29,184) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,047 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 2 hours ago)