Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr35,800 (Bs 56,538) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)