Cost of living in Guam compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.912 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guam is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,740 ($1,988) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)