Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31948 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,919 (Mex$ 21,657) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)