Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,095 (€3,101) in Grenoble.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 2 hours ago)