Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,183 (€1,503) in Grenoble.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)