Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.916 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,729 ($2,708) in Grand Rapids.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (38 minutes ago)