Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.054 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,127 ($2,712) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)