Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.550 DKK / KYD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 84% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,992 (CI$2,689) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (25 minutes ago)