Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.410 DKK / KYD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 61% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr40,324 (CI$5,442) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)