Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 714 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.860 DKK / KYD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 58% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr37,827 (CI$4,813) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)