Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.711 DKK / KYD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 65% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr42,828 (CI$5,554) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)