Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.696 DKK / KYD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 65% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr38,022 (CI$4,940) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)