Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,664 (€1,701) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)