Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,910 (€2,137) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)