Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.449 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,267 (€2,184) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)