Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.436 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,899 (€2,541) in Granada.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liverpool costs £7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Islamabad costs ₨144 (about 3 hours ago)