Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23180 DKK / NIO
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,489 (40,935 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)