Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20571 DKK / NIO
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,869 (52,839 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)