Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22171 DKK / NIO
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,291 (64,458 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)