Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.778 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,128 (R$ 7,945) in Gramado.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)