Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.150 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,555 (R$ 4,445) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)