Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.834 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,374 (R$ 6,748) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)