Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.998 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,281 (R$ 7,148) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)