Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.762 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,651 (21,849 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)