Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12150 DKK / MKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,602 (62,564 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (40 minutes ago)