Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12106 DKK / MKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,635 (87,847 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)