Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12117 DKK / MKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,623 (79,418 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 97,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)