Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12119 DKK / MKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,043 (49,864 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)