Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,290 (﷼ 74,030,890) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 2 hours ago)