Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,920 (﷼ 66,559,267) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)