Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00022 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,668 (﷼ 30,788,965) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)