Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,680 (﷼ 32,652,613) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (35 minutes ago)