Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22213 DKK / ETB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,745 (84,387 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)