Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01820 DKK / NGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,230 (1,386,383 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)