Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01799 DKK / NGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,156 (1,453,765 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)