Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00403 DKK / CDF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,704 (5,884,805 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)