Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00312 DKK / CDF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,485 (4,961,978 Franc) in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zabrze costs 150 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)