Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00387 DKK / CDF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,117 (3,910,580 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)