Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.366 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,979 (AU$3,164) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)