Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 502 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.882 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,506 (R$ 7,178) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)