Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.191 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,352 (R$ 3,355) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)