Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.449 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,158 (£2,386) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)