Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.791 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,249 (7,397 zł) in Gliwice.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)