Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.770 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,096 (8,530 zł) in Gliwice.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)