Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.806 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,655 (£1,551) in Glasgow.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)