Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36932 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,313 (E£ 33,341) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (38 minutes ago)