Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36959 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 78% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,038 (E£ 10,926) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)