Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00239 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,425 (COL$3,947,982) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (44 minutes ago)