Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.464 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,010 (€2,681) in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zabrze costs 150 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)