Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,849 (€2,400) in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)