Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.465 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,329 (€2,455) in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)