Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.400 DKK / GIP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,630 (£2,575) in Gibraltar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)