Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.406 DKK / GIP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,365 (£2,423) in Gibraltar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (40 minutes ago)