Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.867 DKK / GIP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr25,777 (£2,907) in Gibraltar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $17 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lisbon costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 760 (about 1 hour ago)