Cost of living comparison between Gibraltar and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.360 DKK / GIP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,573 (£1,384) in Gibraltar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)