Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.592 DKK / GIP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,900 (£1,385) in Gibraltar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)