Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.480 DKK / GIP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,939 (£2,469) in Gibraltar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)