Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.454 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,081 (€1,889) in Ghent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)