Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09740 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,062 (₨93,044) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (42 minutes ago)