Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10290 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,155 (₨50,098) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)