Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10531 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,636 (₨63,008) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)