Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.595 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,663 (RM8,567) in Georgetown (Penang).
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)