Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 615 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.543 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,866 (RM7,690) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)