Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.552 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,911 (RM5,097) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)