Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03119 DKK / GYD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,324 (555,518 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)