Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02971 DKK / GYD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,811 (532,245 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)