Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03453 DKK / GYD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,796 (428,545 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)