Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03428 DKK / GYD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,734 (283,939 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)