Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12751 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,733 (Php131,225) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $26,869 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Aarau costs CHF 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)