Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12525 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,457 (Php99,459) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)