Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12306 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,735 (Php103,485) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)