Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13278 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,673 (Php125,569) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 37 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 3 hours ago)