Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12277 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,950 (Php113,626) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.017 (about 1 hour ago)