Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.732 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,474 (7,203 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)