Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.696 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,856 (3,454 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)