Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.739 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,573 (8,382 zł) in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 4 hours ago)