Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.627 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,834 (6,043TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)