Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.599 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,308 (5,822TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)