Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.864 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,297 (4,989TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)