Cost of living comparison between Gaya, India and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10200 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,550 (₨103,426) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)