Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.781 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr12,977 (16,606 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)