Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.786 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,810 (25,211 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)