Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00581 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,570 (₩3,367,081) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)