Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10272 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,283 (₨70,898) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)