Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.434 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,363 (€1,932) in Galway.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)