Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.454 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,771 (€3,189) in Galway.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 3 hours ago)