Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03895 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,123 (413,956 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (14 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)