Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04542 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,965 (175,359 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)