Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04126 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,938 (337,778 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)