Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.566 DKK / BWP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,674 (P22,410) in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cardiff costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)