Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 DKK / BWP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,670 (P9,919) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)