Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.600 DKK / BWP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,672 (P17,775) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)