Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.625 DKK / BWP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,297 (P21,279) in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 2 hours ago)