Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.658 DKK / BWP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,523 (P9,908) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)