Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.519 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 74% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,937 (2,357 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)