Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.557 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 74% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,739 (2,245 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (42 minutes ago)