Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.212 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 76% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,527 (2,499 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (23 minutes ago)