Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.954 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,233 (14,914元) in Fushun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)