Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,357 (€2,065) in Funchal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)