Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05497 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,389 (¥552,855) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)