Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05711 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,210 (¥564,042) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (44 minutes ago)