Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05634 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,045 (¥586,485) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)