Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05702 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,917 (¥542,244) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (26 minutes ago)