Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05572 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,842 (¥589,441) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)