Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05784 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,736 (¥393,104) in Fukuoka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (36 minutes ago)