Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06104 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,728 (¥274,058) in Fukui.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)