Cost of living comparison between Fukui, Japan and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06081 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,108 (¥182,672) in Fukui.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (33 minutes ago)