Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05702 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 12% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,333 (¥339,074) in Fukui.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)