Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05750 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,866 (¥380,285) in Fukui.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (23 minutes ago)