Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06250 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,029 (¥224,472) in Fukui.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (34 minutes ago)