Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.886 DKK / AED
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,653 (Dirham 6,177) in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)