Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.718 DKK / AED
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,064 (Dirham 11,095) in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)