Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 564 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.473 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,235 (€3,644) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 450 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $3.75 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vilnius costs €3.20 (35 minutes ago)