Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 487 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,619 (€3,707) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)