Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.446 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,504 (€1,545) in Frankfurt am Main.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)