Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 583 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,026 (€2,827) in Frankfurt am Main.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)