Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 DKK / BWP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,655 (P19,637) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)