Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.611 DKK / BWP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,497 (P25,382) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)