Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 DKK / BWP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,759 (P15,864) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)