Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.107 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,951 (R$ 8,086) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 45 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Loja costs $275 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Padua costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)